What Personal Information About Registered Users Does newspaperpresents.co.uk gather?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing products for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies”, and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses newspaperpresents.co.uk.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as your personalized home page, and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
- The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of newspaperpresents.co.uk most useful features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does newspaperpresents.co.uk Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with our affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses sell offerings to you at newspaperpresents.co.uk. In other cases, we provide services, or sell services jointly with these businesses. You can tell when another business is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that business. .
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.